Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

World Cup!!!


I was 6 when this phenomenon first registered itself on my tiny brain.The intensity of the storm sure has risen over the years but the source still remains immovable.each edition has had its time...Be it Jaysuriya blazing away in 96' or sachin's mastery in 03' the world has been treated to something special every time.But the 2011 edition was something else for me.Never had any sporting event created such unrest in my life..With the advent of websites like cricinfo and cricbuzz my life revolved around a 14 inch screen which sometimes gave me the feeling i was drugged heavily .
But what the 42 day entertainer has done is give me a serious overdose.Right from Fb statuses to article updates life's been all about cricket.It drove me to such lengths that i even started folllowing a zimbabwe vs canada match ball by ball...but i guess all the madness has been well rewarded...the pure joy we experienced on the 2nd of April gave me the feeling "It was all worth it.".. so now its time for rehab.no more cricket and defitely no more fantasy cricket(boy !!that sure was something :) ) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment