Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Crazy times!!!

I am having the most insane of times .A B-school is not a place for lazy people and if one from the said species does end up here ,he/she can be rest assured that every last bit of laziness will be sucked out instantly.
Its been a month now but i still am in my first week...The first impressions,the thrills of a new place and most importantly the mysterious rules and traditions of a B-school,everything has happened so fast . And before you know it ,we are half way through the first term. 
It sure is an experience to behold...the campus never sleeps.. 3 am becomes just a number on the clock.You could not care less about the time because if you do ,you truly are screwed my boy!!!! 
The ironic part is just a month back i used to sleep for 10 hours a day and now thats the sum total i get in a week. Miss my cozy bed,but then again cant complain much as my stay here at XIMB has just been so great that the heart screams out-I AM WHERE I WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!
Looking forward to even longer,crazier and stressful hours....lets see how much i can stretch this lazy body of mine !!

No comments:

Post a Comment